Social Presence

Quick Enquiry

International Education & Immigration Consultants

Other BusinessOpportunity


Temporary Work (Short Stay Activity) Visa (subclass 400)


This visa will allow you to:

    • stay in Australia while your visa is valid (usually six weeks or less, but it can be up to three months in some cases)
    • Bring your family if they are included in the application but the visa will not provide any family members with work rights.


 This is a temporary visa that lets you enter Australia to:

    • do the work or activity for which you were granted the visa,
    • which will usually be either: do short-term, highly specialised, non-ongoing work which will not adversely affect employment or training opportunities for Australians . Employment must be supported by a letter from the Australian company and the salary must be paid in accordance with the relevant Australian workplace legislation.
    • participate in an event or events on a non-ongoing basis at the invitation of an Australian organisation. You cannot receive remuneration from the Australian party to participate but reasonable expenses, appearance fees or prize money is acceptable. A letter of invitation is required. This visa is not intended for most entertainers.


 You must be able to show adequate funds to support yourself and your family for the period of stay. Formal study is not permitted on this visa. You must be outside Australia when you apply for this visa and when the visa is decided.

Let Us Call You